We’re glad to be back!
At Roundabout Grill, the health and safety of our guests and staff is our first priority. We welcome you back to our restaurant and remain committed to helping ensure safety while you enjoy a delicious meal.
Here are some of the changes you will expect to see when you dine with us:
- There is plenty of hand sanitizer available for you
- Tables will be spaced 6-feet apart to ensure proper social distancing measures
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- We are removing condiments from our tables and providing single-service condiments for guests
- We will be taking all the precautionary measures to clean and disinfect the restaurant
- In addition, all non-food surfaces will be cleaned with a peroxide solution that kills the virus
- We will notify guests of their wait time and when their table is ready via text message to avoid congregating in the waiting area
- Take-out and Grub Hub will also be available to you
We value your business and we are excited to serve you!